Getting Started Is Easy
Our Aligners meet the most stringent production and quality control standards governing the medical and dental industries.
Getting Started with Park Dental Aligners
Registering your Park Dental Aligners Account
Through our partnership with EasyRx®*, we've made the process of submitting cases easy. Follow the steps below to get started.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Park Dental Aligners uses EasyRx® to manage our lab prescription workflow. Before you submit you patient case information, you will need access to the EasyRx® platform. If you are an existing EasyRx® member, simply follow the instructions below and submit your patient information to our Park Dental Aligners EasyRx® digital lab. If you are not a member of EasyRx® please contact us at Support@ParkDentalAligners.com or call our offices at 1-800-243-7372 and you will be provided with an invitation to access the Easy®Rx platform as a guest, at no charge. Once you have been granted access simply follow the steps below.
- Register your account online here. If you already have a Park Dental Research (PDR) account you can use your existing login credentials to access our online store.
Provide your patient’s dental impressions, models or an STL file and their bite photos.
You have the option of submitting your own dental impressions or
ordering our Park Dental Aligners Impression Kit from our online store. Start your case and be sure to upload your patient information to our Park Dental Aligners EasyRx® digital lab. For simple step by step instructions on submitting your case click below.
- Once we have reviewed your information submitted through EasyRx, our trained dental experts will provide the treatment plan along with a video simulation showing the transformation of for your patient’s smile. You will be notified via e-mail when the treatment plan is ready for your review and approval.
- Once you have reviewed your patient’s the treatment plan, you have the
- Cancel the treatment if you are not satisfied with plan
- Pause with a request for additional modifications before approval
- Approve the treatment plan if it is satisfactory
Please note that your approval of treatment plan is considered consent to proceed with the manufacturing of the series of clear aligners for your patient.
To submit your patient information to Park Dental Aligners EasyRx® digital lab you will need to contact our offices at 1-800-243-7372 for invitation access to EasyRx.
If you are already an EasyRx® member, simply submit your patient info by following our guided steps.